Wednesday 10 July 2013

A DREAM

There is always a dream inside me.
A dream that hide deep inside me. A dream that sometime I felt it is not real. BUT...it is there, always there, deep inside my body. But I never share this dream with anyone. In this materialistic world, everyone's dream is to earn more money, drive a fancy car and get a big house. But this is not what my dream about.

Until one day, just like a man in a dessert found a pool full of clean water, I have found Teach for Malaysia. An organization that share the same dream with me. Dream that one day, all children in Malaysia will have the opportunity to attain an excellent education. 

All this while, I am walking alone. Now, I know I have a group of people who will walk together with me to achieve this dream. I know it is a start of an exciting journey.